- Translation Status
- Translation progress of a package for most of the branches in all enabled languages.
- Translation Coverage
- Coverage of a package list for a specific release in associated or selected languages.
- Translation Workload
- Translation workload estimation for a release branch across packages.
- Languages & their sets, translation platforms and release streams with their branches are grouped as inventory. Plus upstream.
- Release Branch
- A particular release which has a schedule and information regarding in how many languages it will be available.
- Translation progress would be tracked for added packages. They should have upstream repository URL and translation platform project URL. A package can be linked with multiple release streams and should have a branch mapping.
- Some functions which are planned to be automated like sync with translation repositories, update release schedule etc. Logs are kept.
- Graph Rules
- Rules to track translation as in coverage of a package list for a specific release branch in a set of languages.
Ping Server :
Returns server version.
GET /api/ping HTTP/1.1
Package Status :
Returns translation stats of package for enabled languages, for example
GET /api/package/abrt HTTP/1.1
Graph Rule Coverage :
Returns translation coverage according to graph rule, for example
GET /api/coverage/rhinstaller HTTP/1.1
Release Status :
Returns translation stats of packages which are being tracked for a given release, for example
GET /api/release/fedora-27 HTTP/1.1
Release Status Detail :
Returns per language translation stats of packages for a release.
GET /api/release/fedora-27/detail HTTP/1.1
transtats-cli is a command line interface to query transtats server.
$ transtats [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
Show help message and exit.
- Translation coverage as per graph rule.
- Translation status of a package.
- Display the current version.
- Translation status of a release.